Suited for Success relies on clothing and accessory donations to dress the women, men and youth we serve. Monetary donations are crucial to enabling us to continue operating and serving Miami-Dade County.
Your financial donation will help us continue serving Miami through training programs, clothing, and support. To make a secure online donation, please click here: Yes I would like to donate!
Please contact Sonia Jacobson ( email@example.com ) regarding larger donations, grants and endowments.
Clothing donations are accepted every Monday from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. (except for federal and County-observed holidays) in our boutique at The Culmer Center, 1600 NW 3rd Avenue, Suite 111, Miami, FL 33136. For donation information, please call 305.444.1944.
*** Update Feb. 2021 – We will be opening for donations on Tuesday, Feb. 16, 2021, from 11-1, and Mondays, 11-2 beginning Feb. 22, 2021. Remember to bring clothing donations on hangers and practice safe social distancing.***
Criteria for donations:
- We only accept gently worn and new business attire and accessories that are appropriate for job interviews. If you would wear it on an interview we accept it!
- We have particular need for belts, shoes and cufflinks.
- We also accept women’s clothing, and are in particular need of large sizes (18-24)
- Items not accepted include: casual clothing (shorts, tees, sandals), eveningwear, winter/cold weather clothing.
Guideline for donation valuation
- Financial Donations: Suited for Success accepts financial donations and these are considered charitable tax deductions.
- Clothing Donations: Suited for Success follows the standards set forth by the IRS with regards to allowable ranges for your donated clothing and accessories. When you visit our boutique on Mondays you will be given a charitable donation receipt to fill out with the guidelines and ranges listed for your convenience. You will receive a copy and we will keep a copy for our records.