Some of Suited for Success’s programs see clients by appointment and referral only. We work with over 135 local agencies that refer clients for our suiting, Career Center, and training programs. We also work with community partners on customized training programs to address unique constituent needs and schedules.
Current Referral Partners
Approved agencies may download our referral form (updated January 2021) to start the appointment process for your client.
** Please note that our process has changed due to COVID-19. New processes are detailed below. We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring the safety of our clients, staff, and volunteers. **
Client referrals are required for the following services:
- Interview suitings: We provide one business interview outfit, according to our inventory. Experienced volunteers will work with each client to style a look that presents each individual’s best professional image. COVID-19 update: Our dressing rooms are currently closed, and additional clothing items may be given for sizing purposes.
- Employment suitings: We provide a few mix-and-match business separates to individuals starting new jobs. Clients who were previously referred for an interview suiting referral will need a new referral for employment suiting appointments. Clients should also bring confirmation of employment, such as offer letter, recent paystub, or recent schedule listing company/employer, employee name and date, to their appointment.
- Career Center: Clients can receive one-on-one assistance from experience volunteers with resumes, job search tips, technical assistance (email, LinkedIn), and mock interviews. COVID-19 update: The Career Center is currently closed. We have Virtual Career Center services available to the community, no referral needed. Request a Virtual Career Center appointment at http://bit.ly/SFSRequest.
Referrals are not required for training programs, workshops, or Virtual Career Center appointments.
To refer a client: Download our current referral form [PDF]. Completed forms should be emailed to Lylliette Noguera at email@example.com. Our staff will contact you (the case manager/referrer) to set an appointment for your client. We do not contact clients directly. Due to social distancing, we have limited suiting appointments available, and will not accept walk-ins. To ensure clients can receive services before their scheduled interview, please included date/time of upcoming interviews in your email when submitting a referral.
Additional COVID-19 information for clients.
- Clients must come alone to their appointments. Only one individual at a time will be permitted in the office.
- Clients will check in at our external door and outside seating area. If it is raining, an indoor waiting area (outside of our office) will be provided.
- At check-in, clients will complete a COVID-19 survey and have their temperature checked. Clients with elevated temperatures or recent exposure to COVID-19 may be asked to reschedule.
- Masks must be worn at all times. A mask can be provided if needed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used upon entrance.
- Our office spaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected, and our staff limited to allow for social distancing.
Download full COVID-19 procedures here [PDF].
Become a referral partner
We partner with a wide variety of agencies and organizations, including domestic violence agencies, homeless shelters, job-training programs, substance abuse programs, re-entry programs, community health programs, afterschool programs, social service agencies, and veterans service organizations. By working hand-in-hand with other agencies, we create a network of support for our clients.
To find out how you can become a referral partner, contact Ketsia Marcellus at firstname.lastname@example.org.