Current Referral Partners
** Please note that our process has changed due to COVID-19. New processes are detailed below. We appreciate your cooperation in ensuring the safety of our clients, staff, and volunteers. **
Client referrals are required for the following services:
- Interview suitings: We provide one business interview outfit, according to our inventory. Experienced volunteers will work with each client to style a look that presents each individual’s best professional image. COVID-19 update: Our dressing rooms are currently closed, and additional clothing items may be given for sizing purposes.
- Employment suitings: We provide a few mix-and-match business separates to individuals starting new jobs. Clients who were previously referred for an interview suiting referral will need a new referral for employment suiting appointments. Clients should also bring confirmation of employment, such as offer letter, recent paystub, or recent schedule listing company/employer, employee name and date, to their appointment.
- Career Center: Clients can receive one-on-one assistance from experience volunteers with resumes, job search tips, technical assistance (email, LinkedIn), and mock interviews. COVID-19 update: The Career Center is currently closed. We have Virtual Career Center services available to the community, no referral needed. Request a Virtual Career Center appointment at http://bit.ly/SFSRequest.
Referrals are not required for training programs, workshops, or Virtual Career Center appointments.
To refer a client: Download our current referral form [PDF]. Completed forms should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our staff will contact you (the case manager/referrer) to set an appointment for your client. We do not contact clients directly. Due to social distancing, we have limited suiting appointments available, and will not accept walk-ins. To ensure clients can receive services before their scheduled interview, please included date/time of upcoming interviews in your email when submitting a referral.
Additional COVID-19 information for clients.
- Clients must come alone to their appointments. Only one individual at a time will be permitted in the office.
- Clients will check in at our external door and outside seating area. If it is raining, an indoor waiting area (outside of our office) will be provided.
- At check-in, clients will complete a COVID-19 survey and have their temperature checked. Clients with elevated temperatures or recent exposure to COVID-19 may be asked to reschedule.
- Masks must be worn at all times. A mask can be provided if needed.
- Hand sanitizer will be available and must be used upon entrance.
- Our office spaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected, and our staff limited to allow for social distancing.
Download full COVID-19 procedures here [PDF].
Become a referral partner
We partner with a wide variety of agencies and organizations, including domestic violence agencies, homeless shelters, job-training programs, substance abuse programs, re-entry programs, community health programs, afterschool programs, social service agencies, and veterans service organizations. By working hand-in-hand with other agencies, we create a network of support for our clients.
To find out how you can become a referral partner, contact Ketsia Marcellus at email@example.com.